SUCCESS FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES, INC
Comprehensive Supportive Services
Success for Children and Families in Savannah, GA, is your trustworthy partner in attaining a more productive life. We understand that there is no universal approach when it comes to overcoming difficulties.
In order to address your individual needs, we offer a wide range of supportive services, which include:
- Certified Family Violence Intervention Program for Men
- Certified Family Violence Intervention Program for Women
- Certified Anger Management Classes
- Children and Divorce Classes
- HIV Testing With Results in 20 Minutes (No Needle Sticks)
- Loss and Grief Sessions
- Life Coaching (Individual Sessions)
- Parenting Classes
- Parenting and Divorce Classes
- Self-Esteem Building Classes
- Transition Counseling
- Trainings and Workshops
Sessions are provided by trained and ethical professionals.
Who is Eligible?
We accept referrals from judicial systems, parole and probation officers, attorneys, businesses, organizations, agencies, and public and private schools and colleges. In addition, we accept self-referrals.
How are Payments Made?
We accept cash and donations via credit cards, debit cards, and money orders, and grants. For eligible clients, we offer a sliding fee scale. Please note that insurance billing is not available at this time.
Get in touch with us today to inquire about our specials.